The Puma Safety 630347 Tanami Black is a metal free elastic sided boot. The upper is made of water repellent waxed premium leather and has a drawn-up scuff cap in the toe area to reduce leather abrasion when working on knees.
This model has a lightweight fibreglass toe cap and contains a shock absorbing GelCell in the heel for the wearer’s comfort. As with all styles from the Scuff cap range, the Tanami Black is Electrical Hazard rated for greater protection against electrical shock for those operating in higher risk work environments.
- Water repellent waxed premium leather upper
- Elastic side
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistant with mud release profile
- BreathActive lining
- GelCell shock absorber integrated in the heel
- Lightweight fibreglass toecap (200j impact protection)
- Puma Evercushion BA Plus insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated – ASTM F2413 Standard (USA)
- Metal Free
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019