The Puma Safety 630737 Conquest Black is a 7” boot that has a full waterproof membrane, YKK spiral zip side and webbing to protect the wearer’s feet from getting wet. The upper is made of premium nubuck leather and has a drawn-up scuff cap in the toe area to reduce leather abrasion when working on knees.
This model has a lightweight fibreglass toe cap and contains an FAP, Flexible Anti-Perforation midsole for increased protection against penetration of sharp objects through the sole. As with all styles from the Scuff cap range, the Conquest Black is Electrical Hazard rated for greater protection against electrical shock for those operating in higher risk work environments.
- Water repellent premium nubuck leather upper
- 7” Boot with YKK spiral zip side with webbing
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistant with mud release profile
- BreathActive lining
- Coa.tex WATERPROOF breathable membrane
- Lightweight fibreglass toecap- (200j impact protection)
- FAP (Flexible Anti-Perforation) midsole
- Puma Evercushion BA Plus insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated – ASTM F2413 Standard (USA)
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019